WOW 0.91% $34.30 woolworths group limited

*****There is no point being submitted to the hype that Coles...

1. 2,250 Posts.

There is no point being submitted to the hype that Coles (owned by Wesfarmers) are on the attack and gaining market share. Honestly, the press (as bad as they are in Australia) have nothing better than to print and report this story to cover ink on pages.

Woolworths will be around a lot longer than you or I (yes, including YOU) and will continue to be at the forefront of retail in Australia. Supply Chain, information and technology, partnering with leaders (think QAN) regarding loyalty/rewards schemes are all of which is building on the foundations of this business - not for the next month or year, but for the next few decades.

I think Luscombe has done a fantastic job since big
    R(W)odge retired. Let the press, day traders and scare mongers focus on the now. Long term value and sustainability for shareholders is the name of the game.
    One prior post by a member hit the nail on the head when quoting the variance of per share value between Coles owned WES and WOW.
    If anyone interested in retail has yet not read Eddie Lamperts shareholder's letter - please do so. His analysis and words strikes the right cord for long term WOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.