AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

lv applications top of list, page-30

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Good point BR. Seems that some people do not see the importance of location of the resource. The location IMO is almost as important as the resource size/grade in some cases. There are some great resources in the mountains in South America which have very little value due to the costs/difficulty of getting the resource to market.

Mining is just like manufacturing. The cheaper the fixed and variable costs the lower the cost per unit and the more profit. Volume is also a major factor...

The other tech may be able to "dry" coal but you need to decide whether drying coal in 48 hours is going to deliver the volumes required to offset the costs(labor in Oz is not cheap remember)?

That's why they talk in increments of 2Mtpa...not much IMO

MNM/Exergen are not going to sign a JV, drill BM, list on the ASX for nothing....BM is the Exergen primary project and I have no doubt. Nothing is guaranteed as we still have a lot of red tape like BR said but I am bullish.

Exergen/MNM are the real deal which is why they talking 20MTPA, they understand the economics of scale concept and they are ticking one box at a time.

If you would rather build a mine in LV and spend the extra money on rail, stick to your day job. Money does not grow on trees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.