AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

SPP closed on Wednesday :0)Those few small sells at 3.4 will be...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    SPP closed on Wednesday :0)
    Those few small sells at 3.4 will be taken out by tomorrow and there will be nothing below 4 cents come Wednesday IMO.

No point in selling cheap anymore as there is not enough time to transfer the cash to your bank in order to do a BPAY by tomorrow or latest Wed am?

I look fwd to seeing the depth on Thursday as the game is just about to change IMO.

Now I just hope that the news starts to flow ASAP. I assume that IK has been in contact with drilling companies to book the Coronation drilling. That must be getting close?

I assume IK is making progress at Mt Mulligan? Lets hope they have found some surface coal outside the masa to give the market more confidence. Lots of historic work has been done at Mt Mulligan so I assume they have a good head start of where to look.

ALDP news anytime from June.
    CAG prospectus at the end of June.
    CAG listing end of July?
    S7 news and possible agreement/JV there?
    few other projects on the go
    few more tenements to be granted including the LV tenements
    desktop study for LV which I know Lexie is looking FWD to.
    Cash in bank by next week and I am expecting a large take up from existing holders....

If all goes well, we will have the oppies exercised and no need to raise anymore cash until later in 2014 and hopefully when we do its to either develop a cash flow business at Coronation(gold) or CSG at Mt Mulligan...

one step at a time. I was not happy with fall of gold prices but if gold stays above $1000 and the Australian dollar continues to weaken I think Coronation has huge potential. Good grades of gold near surface could be just what we need for 2014,,,,positive cash flow will do the SP wonders IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.