ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

lvexpress expands aldp rumours & mentions esi

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Thanks OBE WAN for bringing this to our attention,

Excerpt from yesterdays midnight press:

..."The program has in recent months been working through a shortlist of 12 applicants, up to four of which are believed to have become unofficial favourites.

Three companies were identified yesterday in The Age as among the preferred short-listed companies: Shanghai Electric Group, Coal Energy Australia and Ignite Energy Resources.

While The Express' source would not suggest which companies were likely to receive the funding, he said selections were not yet locked in, adding last minute discussions were still taking place with Exergen and Environmental Clean Technologies..."

Full read at:
    http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/story/1690323/coal-tech-funds-nigh/?cs=1210

It is no wonder the share has recovered. Most considered yesterday that our drop came from our lack of mention under the 'favourites'category.
    Well todays practically reverses that and gives us grand hope that we are the remaining favourite. I expected that both ESI and Exergen could get funding and this extrapolation supports the chance imo, for the articles only agenda was to clear things up a bit from what i see.

Thanks LVE.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.