ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

lvexpress expands aldp rumours & mentions esi , page-28

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hello Tess,

When you say:
    "it's not up to you or I to decide if Coldry is a better product than (XYZ)..."

I agree entirely.

This ALDP will make assessments as to the final products benefits based on lab results alone, hence i offer my impression after processing that lab mentality.

I can tell you right now that the number one thing on the minds of the ALDP heads is the Integrity of the Products being canvasses, which means that they know they need to relying proven results.
    Basically, the fuels will be looked at on an atomic level, where the weights, mass and volume and chemical constituents of any 'products' (chemistry) are taken and to achieve the highest level of integrity, those results must adhere to many strict guidelines. Formulaes will be checked...products will be tested for Cooldry's emissions based results to be verified etc etc etc...then i would say that they will observe any new equations that Cooldry could become a part of, such as shandy mixes and it's behaviour in alternative energy sources...it is such a long list that noones opinion EVER gets a platform until the very end and that opinion is NEVER subjective unless COMPARISONS are made between Cooldry and its competitors. Precision of the formulas, Accuracy of the equipment being used and investigating the uniformity of our process is as vital as testing the homogenics and chemical properties of the fuel etc etc etc...

Most would be lost by now as far as envisaging the actual goings on in the lab, but i have done it so i realise the intensity of due course in this instance.

So much goes on that you would yawn due to it's endlessness...but in the end we only end up with scientific facts regarding combustion, chemical products and other measurable aspects which i won't go into.

And when it comes to the COMPARATIVE APPRAISALS, one looks at a chart that lays the facts of Cooldry beside others, Cooldry categorically reigns as the superior item, for the purposes of carbon reduction, heat transfers/calorific value, combustibility.

Whilst parameters beyond 'which fuel is best in the furnace' are being considered, for the purposes in which we intend to market our product, nothing scientifically speaking has the superior results that Cooldry has.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.