CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

up to 1cent there are only 9.5million shares in the ask (less...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    up to 1cent there are only 9.5million shares in the ask (less than 80k $ to buy) while 9.8million are @ 0.004 and 16,3million @0.003 on the bid side-

looks like a little good news could sent this up 100%
    although the past has really dissapointed, i had a look at the Technical Report for the chilean copper prospect and i think with one good drill hole, which is relativly likely this could skyrocket.

copper in chile is still hot. look at Lumina Copper or NGEX
    on the TSX. And the smaples look promising.
    According to the technical report, the drill rigs are already prepared. so one the deal is closed, we may see results very soon-

I also had a look at the proforma balance sheet after the aquisition and it doesn`t look to bad either.

If i look at current assets and do not include the "dissapointment factor" i must say CIG looks promising.

1.4million in PRU shares
    0,6million in cash
    105k ounces gold from 8% carried interest Mansounia
    0,5 NSR on PRU`s s Tengrela Gold Project CDE
    0,5% NSR Grumesa Gold Project in Ghana

I have the impression that australian market does not value royalties correctly, huge divergence to the TSX. Maybe because all major Royalty companies are listed on the TSX (Franco Nevada/royal Gold/anglo pacific/sandstrom gold)

However, Franco Nevada (8billion royalty giant)owns the NSR on PRU`s other asset Edikan, they bought it when they aquired Gold Wheathon for 300million in 2011. I wouldn`t be suprised to see them make a low ball offer for CIG around 1,5cents once the final permits for Tengrela are in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.