IGO 2.93% $5.31 igo limited

lvr, page-5

1. 13,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    What a crazy system.

I have intense disregard for Comsu c. Been transferred to them twice, first with demise of TD Waterhouse about 7 years ago, then when they swallowed Sanford last Jan.

Their arrogancey last lost me when they socked my horrendous brokerage for not using their cash accounts and margin loan accounts. My existing two ML accounts were heaps better suited, St G covers a lot more mid caps (and at pretty good LVRs), and my ANZ Diversified gives me some leverage on my small caps, provided they are matched with larger caps. TOOO GREEDY just to take brokerage from me, they had to have everything, therefore lost all. I do Etrade & Directshares now - will find something else when these get comsu cked up.

St G does 60% on IGO, plus has 10% buffer, ie M call at 70%. ANZ does IGO at 40% and 70% on their diversified, I kid you not 70%.

IGO showing a bit of overdue form again this arfo imho. All the externals are lined up: pon,pog,ASX. Just need the newsflow to resume imho. At AUD 8/lb IGO will do quite well, but beats me how the likes of MCR can do more than eat their hedge books to book cashflow and profit.

Looking forward to a 5 handle Xmass. Six if a rabbit comes out of the hat.
    EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.31
Change
-0.160(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $4.021B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.40 $5.48 $5.29 $18.53M 3.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4388 $5.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.32 13512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.