LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

LVT - 50c Club, page-135

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi Chilli,

I am not that long-term, been playing this game for over a year now, but what I have come to realise is to not worry too much about the CGT discount. Holding for that discount I find creates too many opportunity costs where money could have been made elsewhere. Also, if you are really in a company, you can try to sell the peaks and buy more at the lows. This way you accumulate more shares and take profits as well. This of course has risk, but has worked on on a few of my holds so far and works better than waiting over a year without selling and the SP possibly being stagnant.

That being said, a few of my holds I haven't touched and that is absolutely fine as well. For me a stagnant SP is worse than a falling or rising one. I do hold one or two that have been stagnant for a long time, and I look at 'news signposts' including quarterlies and if it is still stagnant after these signposts then I would consider at selling for a small loss or profit and reinvest elsewhere.

Anyway, just my POV. I did hold LVT, but sold out a while back because of concerns about leadership. It is a brilliant company though with great technicals, product and potential. If there is a change in leadership, then I will consider coming back in.

All IMO, and not financial advice.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.