LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

LVT: The Future of Healthcare & Telehealth Support, page-15

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561

Wow, you sound like a great bloke to have a beer with. Thanks for your defamatory remarks. I come on HotCopper to share thoughts, comments and ideas and refine my investment thesis, not to "make things up".

The telehealth opportunity is a use case of Microsoft teams/LVT, it has some adjusted features specifically for healthcare professionals. Call it what you will, I don't care, for me, that is a "product".

You seemed to have missed Karl's memo on the conference call. They are taking out 18m of expenses to get to BE. 76m expenses - 18m = 58m, a couple of m more than that 55.2m ARR. It seems clear that they are not budgeting on increasing ARR by much this year, so they are deploying Teams to get by. No, I listened to the conference call. LiveTiles will easily surpass $58m ARR by the end of the 2020 calendar year. If you think LVT won't get over $58m by the end of CY2020, you will be surprised.

"There is no MSFT/LVT telehealth product or pricing. You made it up" - Nope, take a look at the screenshot below. Maybe you rushed through the presentation and missed the key detail.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2145/2145973-9dc7f087c97ade80c75e74b92695d9df.jpg

They are not deploying Teams "to get by", they are doing it because it the single best way to direct their attention right now in the short term to get their foot in the door to an extremely large group of organisations. LiveTiles products work within Microcosft teams and many other apps.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

T.E.P.
    You seemed to have missed Karl's memo on the conference call. They are taking out 18m of expenses to get to BE. 76m expenses - 18m = 58m, a couple of m more than that 55.2m ARR. It seems clear that they are not budgeting on increasing ARR by much this year, so they are deploying Teams to get by.
    Last edited by T.E.P.: 08/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.