LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I've yet to come across another company that is in all the same...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I've yet to come across another company that is in all the same areas as LiveTiles, with the same business model. There's certainly crossover in functionality between LiveTiles' products and others. But I think LVT's opportunity is in it's deep integration with the core Microsoft products. Plus it's diversified product offerings, as a result of their recent acquisitions.

One could argue, the fact that LiveTiles products act as more of an add-on, rather than a standalone product, makes LiveTiles a little more accessible from an adoption perspective. Customers don't need to buy into an entirely new product. With LiveTiles, they can just add the tools they want in a modular fashion (on the foundation of the Microsoft tools they already own). But once they are a customer, there are greater up-sell opportunities for the various products and features LiveTiles offers.

Further more, LiveTiles actually benefit from companies running other cloud-based tools. The more and more disparate cloud-based products a company runs, the more need there is for a centralised platform to access them all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.