TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

The LWP threads are some of the worst forums on HC So much pro...

1. BKZ
    742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    The LWP threads are some of the worst forums on HC

So much pro and anti propagandists who are mostly self proclaimed chartists/experts/share market psychology experts etc....

Personally I invested in a company that i could see some potential in. I still do.

Yes, I as other have completely shat myself when the SP tanked to 0.002. I held tightly, most likely lost a few hairs because of it, but remained a share holder. I'm still down approx. 50% at these prices and yes i think that as soon as i break even i want out. I could sell at a loss and move on and recover lost $'s elsewhere. But i ask myself what is the risk of LWP losing out completely? ??
    I think it has somewhat been derisked now...definitely in better shape than it was a few months ago with the oil prices in reverse.

Some can see the rosey blue skies others are still traumatized by recent events and have a personal vendetta against the company for market conditions outside the hands of the company. This is absurd. Lose money? Get cut? Voice your opinion and your experiences and move on. Simple.

I have held on this long and will continue to do so. I have not averaged down since my rule is to average up and never do the reverse. This way i wont lose any of my original funds which i was prepared to losse otherwise i would not have placed them here in the first place.

LWP has the potential to reach 5c easily on the smell of a JV deal with a medium size player.

Anyway i gotta run but careful who and what you believe on the otherside of that keyboard or mobile device.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.