TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Discussion Returned

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi guys,

I have been going across many rooms today and see that there is good, robust and strong discussion going on in many stocks with hundreds of posts. It should be happening in here too.

Now that this room has quietened down and there has been a level of decency return I would encourage and invite people to talk about the stock, our stock. LWP is on the cusp of something. Is it good, can we make money? There should be lots of questions and information being shared particularly after the recent video presentations.

I think a lot of fear has pervaded the room IMO and many people have become skittish about discussing issues. There are positive discussions with good information being shared in other forums about LWP. Shouldn't there be good discussion in here too?

If people are worried about speculation and negative posting. Well let's keep on top of it. Other rooms seem to be able to do this.

So as one of the main posters in here I certainly would be happy to see a lot more contributors.

Anyway...leave it up to everyone.

GLTAH and DYOR.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 12/05/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.