TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Future

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I cannot imagine for a minute that this company will ever get up again.
    I believe the proppants like the graphene battery was a scam and there is nothing tangible to sell.

Just think about the following 3 points and ask yourself if there really ever was a new disruptive proppant technology.
    1) If LWP had managed to make such a proppant then why havent the big proppant companies even heard of them. You can call all of the major players in the USA and ask them as I have done.
    2) If the technology was proven then surely a big player would just buy the company and take it up.
    3) If the technology actually existed then why would you risk your company and the huge potential of making a motza by trying to scam the shareholders with this GraphenEra charade.

This will come out in the investigations that either are happening or will happen.
    Some evidence that will be asked for :
    2 x Due diligence's ( what a joke)
    A sample from the jars of proppants to be tested by a truly independent lab to ascertain if any flyash is in them. Cant wait to see that happen.
    Just those two items alone will show what a bunch of thieves have been at the helm of LWP.

When I look at photos of Konig and Corbin I cant help but think of the seven sins, in particular Greed and Gluttony!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.