TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Very wise post Ryan and good lesson for new comers to learn....

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Very wise post Ryan and good lesson for new comers to learn. Here is why i bought, buying and will buy similar to my previous winners (Such as AJX, AZK, MBN, NXR and few. I do still hold some of then after free carry).

LWP compare to other spec companies.

1. Has unique patented product that is going for pilot production in a month time.
    2. Demand of the product is really high and saving 25-50% for end users. Very low MC compare US peers and understand that because we are still in pre-production and so as the AJX when i was buying around 10-15c.
    3. Product is already invested, infrastructure already set, production going to start in few months time.
    4. Discussion of JV, licensing and other partnership going on.
    5. Major customer could be on board anytime looking at the current Management and back up EAS.
    6. MC is still nearly similar or lower to where some junior Mining companies are, who are still drilling to prove their penny resources and will requires millions to dig out more and probably billions to set infrastructure.
    7. MC is still similar or lower to where some of the bio companies are, who are still in clinical trial phase and still not sure if their drug will be approved by authority or even been on counter.
    8. MC is still similar or lot lower than other tech spec companies like AZK, NXR, PSY etc.

Either you invest in blue chip or spec companies, risk is always there. You just need to research and study the company, its business and try to find how the company is different and unique compare to its major peers. Once you have enough confident in the company, its management, its product , product demand and potential growth, you just keep buying when the crowd is selling and once crowd follow to buy you just sell portion of your big holdings and free carry the rest.

I missed the first round up but no regret as i am getting chance to buy this now when lot of things is lot clearer in my head than it was before.

Normally company like this, I put at least 6 months target to free carry and mostly I am getting success with my strategy.

DYOR and gamble responsibly (Oooops, i meant trade/invest responsibly).

cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.