TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP General discussion, page-648

1. 3,784 Posts.
    "People can "handle" volatile stocks they say... but only in one direction it would appear - if the volatility is green then its party time, if the volatility is red then many tend to freak out and pull the pin assuming that any downwards movement at all must mean its game over. Without the red part, it wouldn't be called volatility right?.."

^^^ Everyone pay attention - best post I've read in a long while.

Has captured the essence of investor mentality, especially at this end of town.

Remember it's like a man walking up a hill with a yo-yo - we're still heads above where we were a few weeks ago; the fundamentals are growing stronger each time I look at them; it's just a matter of holding the course.

You either;

1. Sell at a loss, and possibly regret that mistake
    2. Hold the course and give it time - which is all that is needed now
    3. Buy more shares - gutsy and bold; but I can assure you those that make the real money at this end of town aren't weak willed and timid people.

Good luck everyone - do your own research, convince yourself through the research that this is going to go places, and then back yourself; there's nothing (and I mean nothing) more sweet than backing yourself to an uncomfortable amount of money, and then it comes good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.