TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Short and Long Term possibilities (3-6, 6-18 months), page-130

1. 388 Posts.
    this is a proppant discussion site

with the reticence that comes with dealing with many that hold a comparable view regarding "ground water", ie not feeding the troll, along with an understanding the Green movement is host, like a human incubator from Alien, to rabid communists/their moneyed elites, with no care for science, other than as a political expedient, can I ask you what is your understanding of aquifer hydrology and its relationship with hydraulic fracturing?

Quite clearly, well casing is a paramount consideration in our jurisdiction and USA. Your point is maybe better targeted towards "fracking fluids" where lobbyists have successfully enabled exemption.

Also, futuristically, when the POO can sustain it, alternatives are being explored in arid countries with poor water supply such as Saudi Arabia, as frackable formations also can occur with conventional traps. I was wondering about how an exothermic proppant might enhance pressure in a fracture, so googled it and found that exothermic properties of fracking fluid were being considered to reduce water use but remarkably also lasers. I almost don't feel silly for thinking about the use of electromagnetic properties of materials now.

The question is, other than your hydrological thoughts, do you have a political agenda?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.