TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Short and Long Term possibilities (3-6, 6-18 months), page-295

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    'There are presently 67 orders for 115,103,528 shares waiting to be purchased in the buy lines"

I suggest you take up 'SonOfSocrates' offer for some free advice. That is a pretty dangerous strategy to have on a stock like LWP.

A large chunk of those bids aren't genuine. You could put a few large orders at 0.1c with close to no risk of being hit so imagine what those prop boys can do at 0.3c and 0.4c

There has been a clear pattern of large dumps on this stock, you should revisit the comments when 0.7, 0.6 and 0.5c got taken out over a couple of weeks last year despite huge volumes in the bid.

Despite what people say Gapeseed is right. Another dump today. You get more value listening to people like him than giving a thumbs up to '0.6c close tomorrow' or 'let's move on from that $300k loan, management promised it will never happen again'

I believe in the tech as well but you also have to be objective at some stage. Some milestones were ticked and the dumps kept on coming and management mistakes pilled on. No amount of hope can fight those forces. The market is speaking and what it has to say is not pretty.

With the amount of shares on issue and the past behaviour of the stock following good announcements you would think that the odds are there will be some entry opportunities in the 0.6-0.7c even if a good deal is announced.

In saying that I genuinely hope for holders that this turns around
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.