TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Short and Long Term possibilities (3-6, 6-18 months), page-440

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Waiting is the hardest game guys and especially hard if you are losing money, have lost money or are simply sitting on stand by. This is the cruel but realistic world of the stock market. But when the big returns come it helps me put aside the pain and loss of hair days.  

Like many here, I am trying to carefully balance my up and down portfolio position whilst treading water with the rest of you. Of course, I always have the option to sell a portion, leave a portion and go and find other stocks whose fortunes are rising atm but I have done due diligence on LWP and will keep going.

I remind myself that the POO will be affecting all proppant companies and from what I am reading the smart money and industry eyes are focusing on and heading towards any disruptive tech that can ultimately reduce production costs. IMO, and for my investment position, I believe LWP has that tech.

Here is what I keep reminding myself when I read all these posts and watch the price fluctuate:
    * I am not sitting at the patent stage waiting for approvals like many other spec stocks - approved during Ecopropp and Coretrack days.
    * I am not waiting for the different Mesh size proppants to undergo high pressure testing for fine results. - completed during Coretrack days.
    * I am not waiting for the completion of the pilotplant and test production of proppant stock - completed in 2015 by LWP .
    * I am not waiting for outside expert results to come from the main market place (the US) on the fly-ash proppants - results returned and confirmed by LWP.
    * I do have confidence in an industry expert who is talking to interested US buyers
    * I understand that the product is at the pilot plant marketing stage and needs to go through more field testing stages to attract bigger buyers.
    * I am glad that the Executive Director has street cred in the mineral proppant industry and is actively flying LWP's flag.
    * With the delay of the Pune Plant field operations I feel there will be a good reason and expect that this  information will be forthcoming in the near future.

So I simply add this tonight just to carry us all into the weekend. I am not advising anyone in what to do with their holdings just wanted to share a little of how my mind works. GLTAH & DYOR.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.