TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP Technologies - AGM presentations

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    I am an independent, simple humble investor - and owner of shares in LWP .

When I first googled LWP & came across HC commentaries , even one other time attempted to add a balanced remark --was truly frightened by the contemptuous nature the responses . Suitably scared ( possibly ppl could also be 'scarred' by encounters within here ) --I have only intermittently returned , to see if bad & sad commentary stopped - sadly not .
    I'm sure everyone is for robust discussion & for helping one another - ? but be fair . The time & the style of writing here , is often , generally even deplorable . Thanks for good information contained herein from time to time though also .
    I think many people must be extremely hurt --but seriously how do they have so much time? - to continually, day after day frequently, & definitely week after week - to keep on being grossly defamatory, unhelpful .
    I get it - financial losses very tough . Stock market is not however immune to significant price oscillations in share values .
    With as much time has been spent deriding & denigrating LWP though - could this not have been better spent actually attending general meetings ?
    Or - Phoning LWP investor relations staff - Ben Jervis ( its simple - I phoned him immediately after reading comments in here today - he is very professional , measured in his responses to queries , & very accomodating to shareholders approaches for updates & information wrt how LWP travelling . Yes - solvent , & funded . )
    Sean in his role , even Sigfried chairman willingly gave me time & answered questions honestly , candidly to degree they could , each time I ever have had contact with them.
    Also - last week was the AGM- here's an idea - if seriously concerned & invested in a company - completely entitled to attend general meetings & the AGM. At this - relevant to all was the chairman address - which is available at top ASX announcements / presentations on the conpanys web page .
    I think I've managed to copy it & will paste here- if possible .
    Please - the proppant technology & development is very interesting , everything is always far slower to get up & going & to unfold than expect - & there has been a recent US election , & the uncertainly in oil prices ongoing. But world demand for oil & local energy production needs are not going to diminish .
    I simply am a prolific reader - I read about companies that have purchased shares in every day . As well as overall world macroeconomic situations, ¤cy markets , commodities , world demand for oil ( forecast to reach crescendo in~2020-2021, as well as increasing independence all nations energy production & needs. My reading ,my research )
    . And I contact people at a company directly , read advisories & ATTEND MEETINGS if possible- auditor must always be present to answer questions & the chairman or representative, company secretary etc - answer re: companys direction , company leadership etc.
    This is no secret - it's the same for every ASX listed entity .
    I would love to see more enlightened , constructive commentary have half a chance to make its way back in here .
    At present - it's like a little war , with its own tribe in here ? ( truly actually frightening in tone, flippant & disrespectful often )
    But I appreciate that people are all unique and have their individual real reasons as to why they react & respond / post as they do.
    Please - can we be adults , give information pertaining to the company, its shares , leadership , share price - etc. Also please keep it honest & relevant , and highly informative. We are all shareholders & investing is serious & vagaries markets & events - difficult. But if you're a serious investor in this company or seriously following - can people share important information , & in a helpful , respectful manner ?
    Sincerely . Thankyou .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.