TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

LWP - Turning Point

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    After some recent announcements, we have all seen some positive change in the sentiment on the stock.

I'm not a guru, I don't study stocks or claim to be in a position to give advice, so please don't take this as financial advice. I am only here to facilitate discussion, so i am releasing some thoughts, which I don't intend to prove or back up, I am only going to give my genuine insight.

Firstly, some of you may remember I am in a minor position of knowledge over petrology and petrophysics with areas of business. My sentiment towards fracking is quite strong, there is going to be a continued increase in fracking and fracking sites for some years yet. Surprisingly, Russia pushes an anti-fracking sentiment towards western countries due to the environmental impact and fault slips that some research suggest fracking contributes too. Regardless, it is unlikely America will concede to a Russian fed movement anytime soon, I believe this alone leaves the door open.

Now, aside from the above negatives which is negligible for the money makers here, I am almost compeletely certain we have bottomed out at around 0.2c. My reasoning for this is due to the multiple hits at this price, with no break through. This can tend to signal a strong support line, which is clear to see by the 100+million buy orders currently in the chamber, even dropping half of these show a moderate-high degree of support.

Over the course of the last couple of weeks, we have seen a couple of relatively positive announcements. This has had effects on the sentiment at the individual, and group level.

Individually, and from my personal opinion, these announcements has change my sentiment from hold to buy. I believe the positives once more outweigh the negatives, and even though we had a suspension for a day or two, this was solved very effectively and efficiently by the organisations key players. This efficiency made me feel like they are on top of their game and very busy, this is also supported by the recently announced secondary product. Whether they were simply complacent or not, I am not sure.

I have been observing this forum for months now, just analysing individuals and the behaviour, as it is quite interesting to see the levels of immature interactions that occur here. Nevertheless, on a group level, I have seen a steady slide towards positive sentiment from many of the holders here, now, I am not saying that people are changing their sentiment, I am suggesting the idea that people are thinking more positively, and becoming more patient in regards to the companies ventures. All though, there are some extremists on both sides, it is clear that that those researching the company fluidly appear to be able to answer almost all of the 'Sell' supporters questions which have seem to have little (current) research. Not all, but some.

This past week we have seen an increase in buys at 0.35 and 0.4, even finishing the week at 0.35. Further, the buys orders at 0.3 are leading to match the sell orders at 0.4 a good sign of movement in my point of view. We are now steadily sitting on market accepted levels, and there will be no going down from here (unless something severe happens in the short term). I have sold some other stocks, to get some buy orders ready for the coming weeks, this won't be a bubble and burst, LWP has had such traumer that only a steady incline of the SP is likely to occur (if one at all), with obvious outliers spiking up and down.

To finish, I believe the turning point is April-March, and we may or may not see a steady incline from around about now. But I, personally, will be buying, and attempting to average down a pip or two.

I hope you (HotCopper), enjoyed the read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.