TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I don't believe the damage is ever fully done, as any...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't believe the damage is ever fully done, as any organisation can resurrect, if they take the right steps. For instance, if a JV was to be announced, that alone will attract investors, I am sure of it. Maybe not a lot but, some!

I am trying to avoid calling the bottom, but we seem to have levelled out quite a bit over the last couple of weeks, and the decline gradient has shrunk. Whether, we are actually turning or not, I think will be subject to positive announcements in the coming two+ weeks.

Sorry about the misinterpretation, I do not mean to sound bullish in my sentiment. I don't believe oil itself will be a viable investment in 15+ years, but fracking is the next (nearly current) step, and probably dare I say, last step in oil. Unless some big research comes to surface. Likewise, strictly due to the Russian sentiment, history will say that America will not slow down it's progress. Unless, research can suggest that it contributes to fault slips, which will take time to provide quality evidence for anyway. Hence, I am still mixed emotions, and it is nearly as big of a gamble as coal is, until we get some good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.