TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I think you are both on the money @mcbain. While the Australian...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    I think you are both on the money @mcbain. While the Australian market is not the pièce de résistance, it still presents a significant revenue-generating opportunity that would put LWP on a firm footing for future growth. With burgeoning global LNG and domestic gas demand (particularly over east), I believe that the Australian market is ripe for the taking and has the potential to offer LWP and a savvy JV partner a dominant position in a lucrative and growing market. I also believe that we would have considerable government support in getting an Australian plant off the ground given that LWP may be on the verge of offering a strategic supply chain solution and productivity gains to a strategic and competitive national industry. So if there was ever an example of 'being in the right place at the right time', I think this is it.

I also just want to re-emphasise a point made by @Michaeljob (my bolding):

"The latest development of the low cost ISP/LSP to compete with imported sand I think carries a higher chance of success as they have the potential to perform significantly better than the sand at a lower/equal price point..."

I couldn't agree more and I remain confident that LWP will get us over the line. Our LSP is a significant development in the world of proppants with implications far beyond our borders.

IMO, if LWP can optimise and certify their LSP to the point where they can clearly demonstrate the net economic benefit (i.e. the overall benefit derived from a combination of lower supply chain costs, lower oil/gas extraction costs per well and higher flow/recovery rates per well) to end users over frac sand, then they would have a formidable value proposition that would speak for itself and simply could not be ignored by the O&G industry and investors alike. Personally, I would like to see this value proposition take the form of a professionally-developed infographic that (a) presents relevant company and market context, (b) provides a succinct comparative analysis (our LSP vs frac sand) on key specs and net economic benefit and (c) can be easily accessed and understood by everyone. It's one thing to have the product, but another to paint the picture. May it speak volumes!

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.