TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I agree with a little of what you've said around sentiment, it...

1. 104 Posts.
    I agree with a little of what you've said around sentiment, it has slightly improved, however, I believe damage has been done and has harmed LWPs ability to attract investors. Ultimately the product will speak for itself, but I believe managements errors have made the process more difficult.

As for calling the bottom, I stopped doing that with LWP a long time ago. LWP is driven very largely by sentiment and will continue to be until there is a revenue stream. Any drop in sentiment will cause a drop in SP.

I'm eager to hear why you're bullish on fracking as the rig count is still falling. Iran will be increasing output, along with the Kuwaiti workers ending their strike. Saudi Arabia has said it can increase output by a million barrels a day and won't cap production (even to high Jan levels) unless Iran does the same (which it won't). Looking further forward, ISIS is losing territory and is under pressure from Russian and US strikes. If Syria stabilizes their production will also increase. To top it off, electric cars will be taking larger and larger slices out of the auto industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.