LYC 1.08% $6.58 lynas rare earths limited

lyc...a "win < > win" - 2

1. 147 Posts.
    Will try again - but not in caps this time !
    Moderated for "SHOUTING"...oops.

World events can affect any stock. The earthquake/tsunami in Japan may have both negative and positive effects on the Lynas SP. However, the Lynas story is still a great one in spite of this event, and the demand for REEs will still be there after the dust settles. How many events have come and gone in this Lynas journey so far ? In the end Lynas is still way ahead of the competition and will be a force in the REE world soon.

The question is, "Do you believe that Lynas will meet or exceed our expectations in the next year ?" If you do, then be careful not to knee jerk react to every bump in the road. If you believe, then up or down is good news. This is generally referred to as a "Win Win" situation.

Lynas SP Down...Great ! Buy more if you can.
    Lynas SP Up ...Great ! High five. Good decision confirmed.

The opportunity to buy at a still reasonable price may be diminishing. So much good news is still to come. The so called "Big boys" and "Bots" are contantly out there looking for every opportunity to shake you up. So be very very careful if you need to use a "stop loss".

In my opinion, the only way to lose is to sell at a loss. I have my core holdings that I will never risk selling, but I buy and sell some when I anticipate a rise or drop in SP. Why not, its all about making money in the end.

So "Good luck" to all holders ! And "Welcome" to anyone wanting to become a Lynashead ! It's a great place to be and I believe great days are just around the corner.

Cheers !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
0.070(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $6.150B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $4.181M 638.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 31857 $6.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.59 16876 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.