LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

timmo69this is a great article which preaches to the...

1. 678 Posts.
    timmo69

this is a great article which preaches to the intellectuals which we all know to be true and can threw clear reasoning, understand what the the LAMP can do and will do and the long term benefits it will bring to locals and the nation as a whole.

However, Lynas, and in so saying Lynas us the investors have to deal with what I can only call lower elementals or, cretins who simply don't have the ability to illuminate fact based evidence that the project is safe, and will bring unique opportunities which will help bring their country into the modern age. They promote pointless information, and have a position which simply makes no sense and is not backed up by science.

These lower elementals are never going to stop unless the Courts Stop them. Timmo69, they are never going to listen to science which provides them irrefutable proof, why because to them it is simply pointless information which they lack, be it intentionally or not!

Hence this is why I feel today our lawyers have to make the point and get that point so clear in that Judges mind that the entire Malaysian Legal System is shaken to its core that these lower elementals have had their time, now its time to stop!, why because the evidence and the levels of protection are in place to protect everyone and that is backed up by the IAEA, AELB, DOE, PSC Report/Investigation, and private researchers, investigators and Malaysian Govt.

If the Court goes against LYC it will be all of the above that must be put in question.

My thoughts are that all of these agencies should be called into court as witnesses for LYC to show Malaysia what a bunch of lower elementals they truly are.

Enough is enough Malaysia!

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.