LYC 0.33% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

LYC Drop, page-79

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Not sure about that and not going to research it. I have clearly given details why I do not think Lynas made it in spite of being bigger why do people keep coming up with all this sideline data instead of going to my reference and saying you are wrong because....... Be honest i do not even know what differences there are between 100 and 200. Thinking about it now lynas made 200 with only a year of profitability.

So why do you think they did not make it. Surly you must have some ideas. Untill someone can answer that I think the folowing Paragraph from Page 8 is the answer.

Positive Earnings.
    For the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Select, as of each rebalancing reference date,
    earnings per share (EPS) data is taken for all stocks in the index universe (last twelve-months EPS data
    is given preference over fiscal year EPS data). Non-constituent stock’s prior two years EPS must each be
    positive to be eligible for index inclusion. Current constituents’ stocks with two consecutive years of
    negative EPS, as of the rebalancing reference date, become ineligible for index inclusion
    Table of Contents (spglobal.com)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $5.97 $17.39M 2.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36085 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.