LYC 0.25% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

MP Materials took another big hit overnight (9%). It appears the...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    MP Materials took another big hit overnight (9%). It appears the market is waking up that they are not a RE refiner (unlike LYC), have cash difficulties (unlike LYC), and generally are not a Lynas. I and others commented repeatedly over past weeks their SP made no sense. We just need to not have the LYC SP be dragged down with them out of a mixture of market misunderstanding on the difference, bedwetters and day traders. As I have said several times in previous comments, and always been proven correct on it so far to date, the SP will correct itself because the production of large profits is always the most important aspect of a SP. As long as you do not need to sell today to pay a bill, then in a week, or two months the SP for LYC will be roaring again based on its actual value. Today may or may not be an opportunity to buy more. I am in so heavily financially with Lynas my wife will not let me spend another cent on it.

I look at hotcopper, not because I enjoy the nonsensical ramblings of Contraryj, but rather because of insightful comments such as by Mikaj (deciphering Lynas thread), where with some reasonable assumptions and calculations he/she/they points out the SP should be very much higher than present. Have a good trading day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.015(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $5.97 $10.66M 1.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11034 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 39255 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.