LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

LYC Drop, page-87

1. 6,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Just on MP. If anyone wishes to understand the recent downturn in the SP and its total irrelevance to Lynas visit CNN markets - enter MP in symbol and read the 5 or 6 motley fool briefs. One clearly explains the share holders dissent of companies facilitation of easy cash - big cash that is not acceptable - 2 cases of.

Interestingly in reading the other briefs - of note :

- MP EPS forecasts in reporting last week of 4.3c was smashed out of the park at 20c.
    - All inventory sold - at I think it was 70% uptick premium.

And this one - MP expects to be producing separated reo products in U.S. by 2022. Wow that's pretty quick.

That would imply no Chinese supply to Shenghe - the divorce with Shenghe and compensation of 70 million dollars in new arrangement is on.
    Further Shenghe's long term commitment/investment with GGG in Greenland is delayed at best and not likely to eventuate at worst - most likely.
    Raises questions of Shenghe's planned concentrate procurement plans - thus Chinese additional supply to market.
    Perhaps why Shenghe SP seeing a drop - they have invested to secure future concentrate supply that is now likely to see them well behind in the future business of processing at their facilities.

Makes good for future reo prices and Lynas in my view. Myanmar supply of concentrate - who knows - could be minor though as mines in the north still operational but transporting to China the current issue. My limited knowledge sees the separist group up north running the mines will continue doing so - the military has their hands full and it's been going on unabated for a long time and growing.

HW Looi - a question if I may - if you see this can you enlighten us with your perspective of covid vaccine rollout in Malaysia - I can not see a lot only that intrastate travel ok but not interstate. You have previously posted the area in which Lynas operates is a low case - low issue area. Just asking I suppose - If the company can or is stocking up required inventory to ramp up production - what on the govt side do you observe the govt doing to get Malaysia back to normalcy and to facilitate a Lynas ramp up? Thank you in advance. Have a great day all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.