LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

LYC: Insanely overvalued, page-173

1. 7,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Again just a stock price. No mention of revenue or earnings. Maybe if you worked that out instead of using a Linear line you might get what you were saying. I would be glad to listen if you could support your claim with any data at all.

Please stop confusing non agreement for not Understanding. Again you seem to only find happiness when bashing someone. What a lonely way to live.

I will write down what you say. I totally understand your view. But since you have giving ZERRO data to support it I just don't believe It. When you are talking about a company that is not on a CY. EOY is ambiguous. You can use CY 2023. Or DEC 31. 2023.
    Again, you talk too much, reveling how little you realy know.

To give you as much time as possible I will use ECY 2023 as point when stock will cross AUD 23 for at least two market closes. I could have said USD 23 since you did not specify but I know what you mean.

this is ridiculous I said I would stop my comments if you would stop. I did stop even gave two compliments to you. you seemed to just intensify attacks because I was not replying. If you want to try stopping again, I will just say when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.