LYC 0.49% $6.13 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting point. I for one don't enjoy an echo chamber on any...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Interesting point. I for one don't enjoy an echo chamber on any forum, there are enough of them in various stocks I follow or am invested in.

I should have said no new western supply (or significant amount anyway).

One has to differentiate Western and Chinese supply with LYC being the only substantial Western REE supply globally and looking to hold that crown for a few years.

With the current political situation between the West and China (which is far worse than the era that China put a blockade on REEs to Japan) any weaponizing (restrictions) of REEs to the West would put a rocket under especially LYC but all Western REE prospectives.

The Chinese REE blockade on Japan around ten years back saw all the REE companies on the ASX triple in MC very quickly.

But this happening again in some form while distinctly possible or likely at some point is an incalculable event (unless things change for the worse re Chinese relations).

The two or three things to consider re LYC rising share price are rising REE prices, potential for rising LYC production levels and perhaps most importantly rising awareness of REEs , battery metals and the companies at the center of it all.

The rising awareness is one that is hard to gauge but increase uptake in EVs and the Kalgoorlie facility build will help focus attention LYCs way.

Im not interested in what LYCs SP is doing day to day...it will rise, drop back, consolidate, rise again mostly IMO. Its long term Im in for and that future looks strong if certainly not guaranteed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.13
Change
-0.030(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.20 $6.10 $18.66M 3.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16114 $6.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.14 24774 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.