LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

LYC: Insanely overvalued, page-222

1. 7,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    How does any thing you say have anything to do with my post. My post is mainly data from stock prices. IF you don't like the conclusions I draw give your own interpretation. Or a different set of data. Instead, you use name calling and slander to refute me no data. I like comments but could you please say at least one word about what I said? Couple of questions to understand what you think about my post. Too early to know for sure if true but worth watching. for a month or so.
    1. Do you think Green stocks are falling much more than the Market?
    2. Do you think the higher PE stocks are falling faster and more?

I have told you multiple times why I have the few shares I have. Yet you continue to make up your own version to support your opinions. Try working with facts.

Simple reminder. I set a price on both DY and CF. My broker considers all trades from one order in a week one trade. At end of week I had a few shares left. The sales structure I have is very favorable to large orders in $ amounts. Since I plan to buy again I just held the last few shares to lump them in with next order. Yes I use a full-service broker, MS, and it is worth all I pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.