LYC 0.50% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

Anybody that got in at one is fooling themselves if they think...

1. 7,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500

Please go look up WLP and NUF. The PDF is for WLP the NUF issue is yet to be resolved but they should be able to sell it. Here is something from Lynas

https://lynasrareearths.com/sustainability/residue-tailings-management/
    OK but DOW Chemical is one of the biggest nearly pure chemical companies in world. It's PE is under 8. So bash his examples but instead of just saying he is all wrong why don't you show some data that shows why Lynas is not overvalued. What people don't get on this board is that if you look at Lynas from an operational point of view. Every thing looks better than fantastic including the future. It would be a great investment if they had 200M shares. But they don't they have 900M shares so though the company is great they are grossly overvalued when you include all those shares.
    So with 900M shares could you say what you think Revenue, profits and book value, would have to be to justify an AUD 20 share price? Explain how Lynas will achieve that in 2022 or even in 2024
    Typical response from a dreamer. Make an argument they cannot argue with and they put you on ignore so they do not have to hear anything that does not align up with their views. I have no one on ignore. I will admit I am glad some have me on ignore so I don't have to listen to endless ideas with ZERO back up.
    Anybody that got in at one is fooling themselves if they think they are doing great. Yes they have a 900% gain. But annualize that gain over time and compare with the S&P 500. Yes you are doing slightly better. but not better than some actively managed funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.93 $10.85M 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19331 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.96 32024 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.