LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

lyc - jp updates to overweight (pt $2.71) , page-45

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Oneforthe
    "The hard part is, where will it settle?."
    This is only my opinion but I don't think it will settle any where for too long. The following is rehashed news, China has reduced the World's export quota, countries(eg Japan, USA) are fed up and are looking for secure high grade supplies, REE, contrary to myth, are needed and in larger quantities, LYC WILL be first to the post with production. February and September are a hop, skip and jump. Announcements of contracts and possible partnerships are a high probability. As to short term SP flips??? Who cares, it's not as if LYC has just completed some drill results which weren't favourable and we have to wait for future good news to pump the price and get our contracts out from the bottom drawer!. Flip it and ride it 'til the cows come home, a good little earner 'til the next leg up.
    It all depends on your trading objective on your entry price. I am not suggesting to "just pay anything". As I have stated before, I noticed LYC in 2006, in under 5 years it has put it's money where it's mouth is, and that's with a GFC thrown in to sort the men from the boys. Can I say that?. Is it politically correct??? No offense to any female traders :)))
    The resource boom is alive and well. Can't recall the details but The West Aust had an article about the skill shortage etc and how this one will rivals the previous boom and last longer. Even if they are half correct.........
    Good luck people :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.