LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

LYC; looking forward, page-68

1. 7,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    IF you think I said they willing agreed or just asked for it. Of course they did not. They knew in written documentation from Malaysia on
    1. 16 aug 2019 6 month extension to Lynas operating license pay attention to item 2 there was a clear agreement between Malasia and Lynas to cease C&L at lamp. https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02134354.pdf. Yes, it was forced on them, but they did not object in any way at that time.
    It was almost 4 year later before the first appeal is made. Would they have preferred not to have this restriction? absolutly. Was it forced i believe it was. Lynas plan was to have all the Mt Weld concentrate processed by KAL. Says it in 5 year plan from May 2019. Then As KAL progressed into testing and was complete enough to know what cost & outputs would be, they realized their mistake and started working on keeping Lamp C&L open.
    Proof is when they appealed the restriction. When they started to depreciation of C&L at Lamp. They would have preferred no restriction for sure I agree with you. If they thought that they would need C&L at Lamp none of their actions make sense at All. Do they realy make sense to you? If so please explain.

I do not know what is wrong with KAL C&L but I know for sure they figured out something when they started appealing the restrictions and lowering total out put to 9 KT of NdPrO equivalent from 10.5. they raised it to 12.5 to explain why costs were going up so much. Now cost are up and production is down. Does that make sense to you. To me it says something very basic was wrong with the design. Something they did not figure out till recently. Here is where they raised Out Put of KAL
    1. 3 August2022 Mt weld expansion plans to 12 KT NdPrO note there has been no appeal of lamp C&L at this time. https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02549372.pdf

Early in my investment career I lost major money in two companies. Close advisers pointed out that I started thinking about the companies very personally, As opposed to just investments that can change with time. BOL
    There are 933M shares in Lynas even if you hold a million shares that is still only 0.10 % that is an investment not ownership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.05 $6.08 $6.03 $35.68M 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34152 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 9172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.