LYC 2.76% $6.87 lynas rare earths limited

Ok we will see. I do not think so. Only reason is. Positive...

1. 7,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Ok we will see. I do not think so. Only reason is. Positive earning is probably the biggest milestone that Lynas could achieve in the last 5 years. (At least for Me it is conclusion of all the other achievments) I see no legal or PR reasons for AL not to declare it in the Q report, if it happened. Then again they may have held it to make a really big splash with annual report. Trouble is when companies hold major news good or bad it usually leeks and then there can be problems.
    Its like refi about a month before deals were announced we started hearing crazy rumors that seemed untrue. Though when deal came out most of the rumors were shown to be partially wrong it was clear that parts were based on facts.

I like most of your numbers and read your posts carefully. Lately my batting average has not been the best. Lets wait a few weeks and we will know. I may change with annual report but still think Year '18 will be less than 1C (current NdPR prices may blow this out of water) I have to rethink one thing. Most of the PY '18 REE will be from this years Mining campaign through. The new mining campaign should be entirely Capital expense so little will hit the 2018 P&L, big hit to cash. I believe COP and ASP the next few Qs will cause most of our estimates to change allot.

thanks for the reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.87
Change
-0.195(2.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.86 $7.130M 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17074 $6.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.87 24515 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.