LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

My above post got moderated for "unsubstantiated information"The...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My above post got moderated for "unsubstantiated information"

The information was clarified by Eric AS UNTRUE.

Here is the link to the teleconference transcript

Caller asked about the tonnages of of offspec products.

Erics's reply:

"Some information has been reported in Malaysia which were not specifically issued by us. And so some cases, won’t speculate about it. So hope it didn’t misled certainly and what I’m saying is at the moment we produce some products."

Eric said THIS information about OFFSEPC product was not ISSUED BY US and he won't speculate on it and he hopes that information did not MISLEAD the caller.

Therefore the rumour of OFFSPEC product is UNTRUE and not mention by Lynas.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1592532-lynas-corporations-ceo-discusses-q2-2013-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

Unidentified Analyst

Thank you. Eric, on the general subject of communication to we long-term private shareholders, I’ve been gleaming information from Malaysian media reports of statements that you’ve made in Malaysia about some issues but we really do have difficulty in Australia from locating any real information other than at these quarterly telephone conferences. I’m hearing that Lynas LAMP has had a serious problem with producing products to specification such that this material of several thousand tonnes can be reprocessed quite easily presumably soon. Is this correct and if so, why wasn’t this important information reported to shareholders?

Eric Noyrez - CEO and Managing Director

Some information has been reported in Malaysia which were not specifically issued by us. And so some cases, won’t speculate about it. So hope it didn’t misled certainly and what I’m saying is at the moment we produce some products. We reached capacity and leaching and was material enough to mentioning it. We had to lower to go to the cracking, so we lowered the throughput capable to produce and separate the various elements. Also we had 1, 2 and 3 weeks of issue where starting to identify what’s happened and obviously bringing the correcting actions. We’re currently at the moment bit disappointed to have this be down but it’s important to understand and we’re confident that we will ramp up after the solution implemented to substantial changes. It’s not a substantial amount of product lost as well you want to refer to and it’s very important that we continue to produce sales product. At the moment from the project to such a significant operating unit, so the issue is unusual, almost unfortunate but we remain confident that we can reach it as we have reached it already as those product separations and purified product and qualified [at the process].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.