LYC 3.39% $7.41 lynas rare earths limited

lyc risk reward equation, page-5

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Excellent post Ousia.

With regards to the following:

"With respect to (1), I don't think the market will give LYC the benefit of any doubt. I.e., the market will not price in LAMP running at nameplate capacity until it actually is reliably running at nameplate capacity. And I don't think we are going to get a definitive answer to this question until the next quarterly conference call, and after management is subjected to much hard questioning (including from myself)."

If we have to rely on the next quarterly conference call for definitive answers on issues that should be disclosed as they occur...then we have not progressed from last week. Many thanks and respect to caller # 4 at the last conference...but a 3 minute window is not enough to place a CEO on the spot and then listen to the CEO release his smoke screen.

Has Lynas issued an announcement since the conference call to abate the allegations put forth? To fully explain the issues responsible and the timeline for rectification?

To be fed important information at a conference call...it will never happen. The calls are fluff. Maybe have one with no brokers...only SH...Eric wouldn't dare.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.