LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

lyc the redheaded stepson

1. 13 Posts.
    So far the easiest way to make money out of LYC was to short it.(hindsight is a wonderful thing)For all those long term believers at anytime in the last few years should have just sold it forgotten about it and bought it back about now.(i wish)Or do you wait just a tad longer ? one thing is for sure about 180 million shorts still need to be covered and ive seen no evidence of major covering yet . A few shorters or maybe a few new buyers have wiped out some big amounts on the way up (from .265)but still on light volume, then again its possible the puppeteers are buying there own shares just to get the ball rolling and suck in a few traders or newcomers just to burn them on day 3 of the run that never seems to happen .Every time i have a successful trade i feel like mouse thats stolen a piece of cheese out of a loaded trap.Time heals all wounds& LYC will get there one day but they will have to earn there stripes. Anyway its day 3 again tomorrow good luck to you all and and happy christmas as LYNAS goes down in history as the stock that was beaten like a redheaded stepson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.