So all of a sudden we have three very intriguing posters - Miner...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    So all of a sudden we have three very intriguing posters - Miner Jack Nro & Jalon. Hard to tell them apart. Their English is quaint and frankly rather hard to understand very often. It seems to me that they are most likely Malaysian trying to put downward pressure on the SP.

My question to them is - what precisely do you have a problem with re Lynas ?
    Do you disagree with the facts around the waste issue - which fact do you disagee with ?
    Do you feel that the waste around Bauxite mines is less noxious ? or petroleum cracking etc
    How about the environmental effects of burning down forest to make way for palm oil ?

Or are you saving us from our stupidity in believing that Green Devices and Magnet technology is not an important or essential growth path over the next several years ? Electric vehicles etc
    Or is 25 + yrs too short a lifetime for a mine ?

Do you disagree that Lynas is the only significant RE miner in the ROW and that is an important industry for Malaysia to be involved in ?
    Do you think the NdPr price is likely to fall - how much ?

Please just tell us what you are not happy about and we will try to discuss.

(incidentally Lynas is not a miner, is not at all bloated and certainly not blue chip (unfortunately - but in my view will be in the future - since it is THE ONLY RE supplier outside China)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.