LYC 3.27% $5.91 lynas rare earths limited

just browsing other threads i've noticed that lyc must be the...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just browsing other threads i've noticed that lyc must be the most undervalued stock atm, we are a $1.3B company that has 25yrs worth or ree (one of the largest ree deposits in the world mt weld and duncan), have primary processing facility at mt weld, and have finished lamp phase 1 $800M and phase 2 is on its way to completion,
    first feed to kiln will occur in oct '12 and there is a guaranteed 10yr supply contract worth billions of $$$,

all these postives and yet we are at bargain price of 79c ??? these $2 shares are on sale for 79c!!!!

looking at SIR they are a $300m spec exploration company not diggin, producing or processing any ore, they have discovered a lot of deposit and their price is $2.40???? doesnt make sense hey??? this is totally baffling to me, market manipulation at its best???

the major difference between sir and lyc is that sir regularly updates shareholders (weekly ) on asx, that why they are in healthy SP, Lyc should do the same approach and provide regular updates too!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.