FRG 5.00% 21.0¢ forge resources limited

lyc whingers, page-3

1. 18,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "IF the LYC holders believe this proposed sale is a deal too good to be true, why are they not buying FRG instead of whining about Nick Curtis and trying to remove the man who"

Why am I not buying FRG.
    1. I am not interested in ANY company where one person controls over 50% of the vote.
    2. If this deal falls over and I'm sure it will, eventually, then FRG is worthless. I would not take that risk.
    3. Just say that the hype for the deal is right and the deal is only worth about $20m then FRG are paying Curtis the full value of the deposit in free shares.
    4. If it is true that the deposit is of no value to Lynas and Lynas has no trouble raising funds then how is it of value to FRG who have almost zero funds. To fund a project the dilution factor will be enormous.
    5. According to the hype it associates the deal price with unknown extraction and purification problems, a 10 year lead time to production, unproven resources, etc then the company doesnt have much going for it.
    6. The company has the same chief executive that has let me down as a shareholder in Lynas. (once bitten twice shy)
    7. I would fear that there will be a cheap sell off to Chinese associates of Curtis.
    8. If the resource really is worth only $20M then the shares are overpriced as it really is their only asset.
    If you dont agree with the above then it follows that the deal is not a deal but a steal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.