Lyin' Donald Trump: "There Was Blood Absolutely Everywhere" - You Be The Judge, page-14

1. 35,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    It's interesting how TV programmes work.

I didn't watch much TV as a child other than Disney Land on Sunday night or the News and Weather before bed on week nights............ that's what my parents watched.

Back in the late 1970's I was spending time (evenings) with other young people and they would watch programmes like Matlock Police, Bellbird etc ............. I guess you would call them Australian Sitcoms.

Anyway, it hit me how my mind was being subverted into pasively believing that these fictitious communities somehow existed somewhere in a distant reality.

It didn't mean much at the time other than how the other young people needed to make sure that the TV came on so that they saw the programme............ that addictive aspect was what triggered my gut feeling to question it.

I'm a "Dyslexic" and I know my brain works in a way that non-dyslexics brain's work.............so I picked up very early in the piece that TV has an invasive mind process aspect to its function.

Most Dyslexics that I know are a good 10 x more visual and read body language far better than the Non-Dyslexics....................... but we read text at about 25% of the pace that a normal reader reads at.

When one of my daughters was 7 years old, she could read 3 times as many pages as I could. It made story time at night before bed really easy............... I got my kids to read to me

*** Being a "Dyslexic" as opposed to having dyslexia is that you also think like a Dyslexic and not just have reading issues............... fellow Dysies will know what I mean.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.