To me this is really quite simple -- we have a choice ---...

1. 86,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    To me this is really quite simple -- we have a choice --- Liberal or Labor

On the issue of housing - a blind man on a galloping wombat going through long grass can see that we have housing affordability issues in Australia -

it's also clear that we have had run away prices in many areas.

so, - there's a clear problem - and, we have either a Liberal solution or a Labor solution -

on the Liberal side - we have basically a do nothing idea --------- great one - that took a lot of thinking -

by the same people who thought we didn't need a banking Royal Commission - wow - fills me with confidence that one - AND, who have just lied through their teeth to distort the Treasury advice on the oppositions NG housing plan -

so - Liberals ---------- no thank you -

Labor - so, Labor at least have a plan. It's a plan that on the surface has been tried before and didn't work too well - but, it might solve some of the problems - affordability -

now, having something to work with before means that you do NOT have to throw the baby out with the bathwater - so, before when we removed NG - investors left the market ---------- so, NOW - Labor is also speaking about raising the Rent Assistance scheme - which, might be the additional grease to the wheels to make the whole thing move quite nicely -- AND, they haven't lied about things --

well, - there's the choice in a nutshell -

everyone knows there's a problem - and, we have one mob who have no ideas and are liars and the other mob who have some ideas, put them out there and are willing to try them - and, not just a one pill, come back tomorrow - but, a few things mixed in the ingredients

pretty easy choice really ------------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.