lyme disease, page-6

1. 43,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Howdy All

It has been isololated but it did not meet the metrics of the govnut test. The person that informed me is a bit in the fore front of many areas that are related to blood borne infection inter/intra (is that the right words?) cellular mainly bacterial

It seems from my vague reco that the test has to be performed by one facility but it was tested by another. I prob wrong but the story was along those lines. Some testing procedures are more accurate/(slightly different) than others. Some kind of stain test or something like that???

Very vague reco a PhD student or supervisor sent blood from ticks/humans (once again I can be wrong) to France and tested positive.

Is this the student:
    "In contrast, Michelle Wills did isolate and grow the spirochetes from Australian ticks, and identified the spirochetes as Borrelia"
    Source: Michelle Wills

Lots of research being undertaken in Sydney in collab with a regional uni. that I do know :-))

Just in case you are interested: This report seems to use a lot of "Stephen L. Doggett, Richard C. Russell, Richard Lawrence and David Dickeson"

Conclusion no variant in Aus, well maybe :-)
    -----------------

Some here may have a form of rickettsia issues from ticks.

From my humble reading and chats there does appear to be a variant of the LD in Aus, it may not be the typical spirochaetes from the US/EU but I have no doubt that it does exist. If it is not a variant, than it is a species that has evolved here.

Final Commment:
    Worth being flexible in the field of health as we do not know all :-))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.