FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

Hi MM,No harm in disagreeing. It's all good. That's what...

1. 198 Posts.
    Hi MM,

No harm in disagreeing. It's all good. That's what Hotcopper is for --- open discussions. I've been on the stock for quite a while and all they have ever done is exceed expectations each and everytime they deliver their results. If you refer to some of my earlier posts, I mentioned that this stock suffers from a lack of liquidity and lack of coverage. We cannot do too much about liquidity because Forge is still considered a microcap and most instos. are trying to reduce the risk within their portfolios. Even though this is a company that has delivered time and again, most instos. will not touch it with a barge pole at this point in time. Too illiquid and small for them to bother with. However, I would rather be in an illiquid stock with strong fundamentals, which is cheap and has negligible levels of gearing. Liquidity will take care of itself down the track as I expect them to keep on delivering.

MM, I see you are expecting a 7c+ div from FGE. I hope you are right :) I am only expecting a very small div. as I expect them to keep some capital for both Kanmantoo and Lynas's concentrator (if they get the go ahead). That's the reason why I only expect a very small div.

As for Zicom Group, I glanced through their results as well as outlook statement. It looked good to me. Correct me if I am wrong as I might be interested in ZGL too.

Apologies for the tardy post. When I have time, I will do a more detailed post on FGE. In the meantime, please keep posting and I'm looking for posters insights into FGE and other similar companies. Thanks.

Note: I said Hold because I believe investors should be holding into the upcoming result around the 27th Aug. New investors can start buying, although this is quite a hard stock to purchase due to liquidity issues.

Happy Investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.