LYC 0.15% $6.75 lynas rare earths limited

lynas admits further output trouble, page-26

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Bigfatmamma,

Its called honest critical thinking. Try it champ.
    What I am saying is true. It's not about whether you own stock or not as far as this point is concerned.

Rightly or wrongly, somebody created a potential opportunity to do something about something that many "supposedly" disagreed with. Namely the management team.

Yet it was thwarted by stupidity. Not the numbers. There were enough requisitions.

PR has nothing to do with it champ. The list of things I don't like about Lynas management is longer than any list I have read on here. But I know the score. Few could have brought Lynas to where it is today. Marginally successful (to date) though it may be. Few other than NC and the team he put together could have achieved this. Thinking otherwise I think is fanciful.

Doesn't mean he is CEO/Chairman of the year. Its just a case in point. This stuff ain't easy. Go and raise a couple hundred million dollars during a GFC when banks aren't even lending against property and see how you go. Curtis did just that.

I'll repeat what I said, my list of issues with management is longer than any I have read on here.

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.75
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $3.794M 561.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10564 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.76 6528 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.