LYC 2.23% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas and MP?, page-3

1. 7,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    The market is growing and If China is cut out there goes 90% of the supply. MP is taking a different approach than Lynas. Lynas right now is concentrating on More REEO. MP is concentrating on little to no REEO just entire output being some metal and mostly magnets. I look at margins for Metals and magnets Vs REEO and I think MP is making a mistake, we will see.

I learned some thing early in life. Only bullies and very insecure people put others down to raise themselves up. Much of info in the first post is based on MCP from many years ago. Take a look at pictures and listen to a few Q reports from MP. Bullies don't want to use new data if the old sounds much worse. People don't seem to think they can say good things about Lynas so they resort to saying how bad everybody else is. Toly has always boosted Lynas. Though i disagree with many things that he said it was always positive. Does this change mean that even with his rose colored glasses he can find nothing positive about Lynas for the next 6 ~ 18 months? do ll the red bubbles mean these people cannot either.

Disclosure i do not own either company i have had major parts of my portfolio invested in MCP and Lynas.. My most recent trades were MP puts when stock price was in 20s. It had nothing to do with what i thought of companies' prospect just stock was way to high. I sold major holding in MCP and Lynas for same reason. I would buy puts in Lynas now but US law says the SP in US$ has to be over $5.00 for six months before options or shorts can be traded. Usually it is closer to $10.00 because the Market makers just don't want the hassle of cleaning up the mess if stock drops below $5.00.

Just think of how you would feel if your broker allowed you to buy Puts in any stock at $6.00 and price fell to $4.99. Broker calls you and said the puts are cancelled and we will refund you a small amount Probably not covering your expenses based on a $5.00 SP. it was all in the fine print but you are totally surprised. They want the price high enough to call you and discus getting out before it becomes a forced situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.135(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $5.547B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.97 $5.98 $5.92 $4.817M 809.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 22710 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.93 14712 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.