LYC 0.33% $6.07 lynas rare earths limited

No i was born in Massachusetts lived there most of my life but...

1. 7,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    The only way you will ever grow is to consider ideas other than you own. I am not saying you have to believe just consider. I have very few original ideas Just a collection of ideas from Books, Not internet, and other people. i do better because I avoid major loses. The reason for no major loses is if things get rocky I bail Quickly. Some times this costs like when I sold all my NVDA in high 600s and it is now over 900. Overall this has saved me much more than I did not make by selling early. A key is using a tracking program on your portfolio, so you know how you actually are doing rather than what you think you are doing.

I know you do not take any of my advice and I am fine with that it is your choice. I respond to you so others on this board see different ideas when you put out bad advice by replying. BOL in your investing. You deserve what Lynas gives you I think you should go out and buy as much as you can.
    No i was born in Massachusetts lived there most of my life but now live in NH. I am 75% German 25% English based on my parents families not DNA.
    I did travel extensively for work in Ashia and did spend time in China. i am fearful of China but I have respect for them. i see their economy taken a major hit in the next few years. Dictatorships when they have a big internal crisis will start an external one to distract the people from what is happening at home. They usually are not aware of why they are doing it but examen the last 4000 years of war and it is a very common pattern. This is my number one fear of China not their taken control of any segment of trade. Yes they are doing that too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.07
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.673B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.09 $6.02 $35.62M 5.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298927 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 30108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.