LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas balance sheet a concern for UBS, JPMorgan, page-12

1. 207 Posts.
    Blackrivered, that "blind hope' was actually based on JPM notice, indeed. There is no way LYC will avoid restructure - but capital raising is very unlikely considering the clear failure in the last one - or, if they will eventually go for another equity rising, they will have to put forward strong sales/production numbers before that while pushing the sp up - otherwise, almost no shareholders will sign up the equity offer. This is my opinion.

What has changed since 2014? Surely, the management looks more capable and, above all, more trustworthy. AL proved to be honest to shareholders in the December quarter when she stated, the company would have had a tough quarter ahead. And generally, since AL is managing LYC, the company has delivered good results in cutting costs and has been realistic with its targets: so I tend to trust what AL says. This is my opinion.

Then, referring to Cafa's posts, JPM LYC valuation has turned from overweight, to neutral, and finally to underweight. For me, that is a good sign too. Considering the LYC sp trends in relation to the JPM notices on LYC sp, we should expect a big rise soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.34
Change
0.210(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $5.926B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.37 $6.20 $16.32M 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10131 $6.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.34 65301 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.