LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks pyrot.This is getting too far away from Lynas so I'll be...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    Thanks pyrot.
    This is getting too far away from Lynas so I'll be very short.
    I agree about Japan.
    I agree about Europe if you change taxpayer to German Taxpayer.
    About the USA, I say cut the programs you like in the US in half and they will work better and you will like them more. I'd cut the programs you do not like by 75% (especially defense). This would allow the private sector to take over much of the vacuume and the USA would grow its way out of its deficit as it always does. Moreover, it would emerge a better country in an economically stronger world.
    It is true that the upper tax bracket pays proportionally less than elsewhere and that is a damn good thing. That and the reserve currency are the secret to our success like it or not. This produces a class warfare argument for some moralists. But I think our poor would not want to live anywhere else. I was poor for many years and never blamed anyone because no one deserved blame.
    I think our rich are creating more jobs (when government gets out of the way) and generating more tax dollars than any other system I've seen. And I think that should be appreciated by all. So if you want to be a moralist, I say fair enough. But I think from a result based view I believe in my country's system and make no apologies. Thanks for the chat pyrot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.